The founder Shaun traveled from the UK to Northern Europe because of his lover, and then co-founded SKANDINAVISK with his fellow fellow Gerry from the UK. After 20 years of traveling in Northern Europe, he passed on the local colors, symbols, vocabulary and fragrance to customers Passing the DNA of Northern Europe, even if we fail to fly to the local area to experience the temperature below zero, to see the northern lights flying across the sky, and to experience the white forest, but as long as the candle wick is lit, the fragrance oil will melt, The smell filled the corners of the room, making people feel like they were in it.
The brand focuses on home fragrance products, especially candles.
- Mini Scented Candle (60g)
Can used for about 16 hours
- TRÆ, Danish for ‘tree’.
- SNÖ, Swedish for ‘snow’.
- JUL, Scandinavian for ‘Christmas’
- Capacity: 60g can be used about 16 hours
- Material: 100% cotton wick, German mineral wax and FSC certified vegetable wax
- Usage: Ignite the wick, it is recommended not to burn more than 3 hours each time
- Danish design / European ingredients / European packaging
All contents including website design, product photos and description are exclusive property of HEIMA1996 protected by intellectual property rights (IPRs). Unauthorised usage of concerned materials is prohibited and is liable to legal actions.